Prolonged exposure to dry climates can cause loss of resonance and shorten the life of your acoustic guitar. Fortunately, the Kyser Lifeguard KLHA Humidifier can bring your guitar back to prime playing condition in as little as two weeks*. Installation is easy: run the Lifeguard under a faucet, carefully shake out any excess water, position in your soundhole, and place your guitar back into its case. The Kyser Lifeguard concentrates moisture to the inside of your guitar, so there's no risk to your finish or hardware. Keep your guitar looking and sounding like new with the smart, simple, inexpensive Kyser Lifeguard KLHA Humidifier.
- Fits acoustic guitar soundholes 3-3/4" to 4-1/8” in diameter
- Combats tone loss and damage caused by dry weather
- Simple, smart, and reusable
- Concentrates moisture to the inside of your guitar
- Also known as the Kyser KLHAA